Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

Reflections & Resolutions

I've seen quite a lot of bloggers and vloggers doing this kind of thing where they reflect on their year and express what they hope to achieve in the new year. 

When I sat down to do this, I realised just how little I've done this year and every other year before that. Obviously I do many things but nothing notable. For example, one vlogger whom I love, Zanna Van Dijk, managed to graduate, travel for three months around asia, become a sponsored athlete, amongst other things! It made me realise just how little I have to look back on. 

Reflections

-Going on my first couples holiday with my boyfriend of six years. We've never been able to afford to go before, but we finally had enough money. We went to Paphos, Cyprus and it was so so lovely. 



My boyfriend has an ice cream obsession. Safe to say we were here EVERY SINGLE DAY.


Me having a pose and wearing one of my favourite holiday outfits.


CINNABON. Literally the tastiest thing I've ever tasted. I'm obsessed with cinnamon. 


Coral Bay Beach. White Sand and clear sea.



Me with wet boobs.



Hotel ft. boyfriend.



We wanted to stay healthy whilst on holiday. As you can see we both stuck to that. 



Mojito Costa Frappe. Obsession.




Me and Nathan walked for about 4 hours to take this picture and it really doesn't do the view we had justice. Nathan also got sun stroke after this, but it was definitely worth it. 




This water park was extremely disappointing.


That was probably the highlight of me year. It was so nice to just wake up in the sun and not have to worry about the general worries in life. Me and Nathan are hoping to go on a few city breaks this year! 

Resolutions/Goals

This year it would be nice to be able to look back and have a list of different things that I achieved or were at least notable. I'm planning to go on a few city breaks with both Nathan and some with my family too. Hopefully Rome, Paris, Barcelona will be visited. 

I start placement in two weeks which is so exciting for me. I'll be working with group interventions and also an inpatient psychiatric hospital. I'm hoping I make a really good impression while i'm there. 

I really want to complete my hypnotherapy course this year and train and start working as a hypnotherapist. I vowed to do it last year but unfortunately due to finance issues, I was unable to. 

I also said last year that I would learn to drive. I'm going to aim to get the ball rolling with that one even if it does mean just completing my theory. 

I want to get to where I want in terms of my fitness. I'm not very fit and can't run for too long so i'd like to build up my stamina. I'd also like to build on my flexibility. 

Thanks for reading if you bothered to read all the way down to the bottom. Although, i'm not expecting anybody to read this, it's mainly a blog to reflect my thoughts and feelings but if someone reads this,
hello:)

 If you took the time to read this, comment some of your reflections and goals for next year:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment