Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

Christmas Haul 2014!




I absolutely love seeing what people got for Christmas. It excites me more than it should. Which is a little sad but I really don't care. I thought i'd do a little post on what I got for Christmas (excitement levels = 1000). 

Presents from my mum

My mum has something that we liked to call "Christmas Phobia". This is a term that I actually made up... Basically, every year, she panics that we don't have enough presents and always says to us "now, I know it doesn't look like much" and we always have absolutely loads of stuff. We are all very lucky and so grateful for everything we get. 










I had a load of other things but most are in the wash or I've eaten them, whoops! I've wanted a tangle teezer and the Muji make-up storage draws forever!

Presents from my dad





My dad bought me the one line a day book which i'm very keen to keep up and the soap and glory eye mask. I also got some money, the big soap and glory set and a Nike top. My stepdad also bought me a big soap and glory set and perfume. 

My boyfriend definitely did well this year. He bought me a Nespresso machine which I've wanted for ages (I'm a self-confessed coffee addict. He also got me loads of the coffee pods so I could try each flavour. He also got me the below and a lots of Reece's chocolate goodies. 





My sister bought me stuff from the body shop and tickets to see magic on ice which I'm so excited about! 





One of my best friends got me a personalised latte glass and other goodies. And my other best friend got me some healthy snacks! 





That's most of the stuff I got! I had a good Christmas apart from an incident on the night which I won't go into but I hope everybody reading this had a lovely Christmas or a break if you don't celebrate it and I wish you a very happy new year! 


What are some of your favourite presents?

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Leibster Awards since I love reading your blog! Check it out here: http://evasstudio.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/leibster-awards-discover-new-blogs.html
    Eva xx

    ReplyDelete