Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

Infinity Dreams Award

Thank you to the lovely Alisha Allkins for nominating me for the Infinity Dreams Award; I love doing this type of thing:) 


The Rules of the Award are:

1. Thank and follow the blog that kindly nominated you. Thanks to both girls, love your blogs!

2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself

3. Answer the Questions that were set for you to answer

4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them


Elelven Facts About Yours Truly:

1. I drink waaaay too much coffee and sometimes dream about getting one from Starbucks during my lectures. I usually get an espresso frappucino (less sugar and stronger coffee) or a spiced chai latte with an espresso shot. 

2. I am going to Santorini, Greece in July with my boyfriend and I so cannot wait!

3. I want to be an expert at something. When I am a qualified psychologist, I want people to look up to me and think "I wish I knew as much as her", like I do with my lecturers and supervisor at placement. 

4. I did a "50 facts about me" post a few months ago. 

5. I am YouTube obsessed! I usually binge watch videos. My favourite YouTubers are: Zoella (obvs), Marcus Butler and Niomi Smart. My favourite fitness YouTubers are Carly Rowena and Zanna Van Dijk. 

6. I'm weird when it comes to numbers. I find it really annoying that this is 11 facts. Why 11? It's such a weird number. 

7. I absolutely hate hating my photo taken but I realised this year that when I get older, I won't have any photos to look back on. I have gotten slightly better and will have photos with people now if they ask (beg) me to. I find it sad because some people don't bother to ask me anymore because they know i'll say no. 

8. I really want to achieve my fitness goals but I struggle so much. I just don't enjoy food all that much and find it difficult to eat the foods that I need in order to achieve my goals. I'll get there in the end though. 

9. I have only farted in front of my boyfriend (of nearly seven years!) once, and it was by accident. He would always go on at me saying that I wasn't normal because I didn't fart and then once, I accidentally let one out and he said "you see, now I think you're disgusting". Fantastic times. 

10. When I move out, my house will contain a random assortment of things. I have a weird taste in furniture and probably won't be able to make my mind up on a set theme, so i'll throw a bit of everything in!

11. If it wasn't for my friend, Harley (hi Harley), I probably wouldn't be at university right now and I'd probably still not have passed GCSE maths (yep, GCSE). 

Questions from Alisha 

1. What is the most unique thing about you?

I couldn't think of one so I asked my sister who said my laugh. This is NOT a compliment. She said that it's quite unique but it's like my dad's. I can't quite explain what my laugh is like but imagine a hyeena.. yeah that's pretty much it. 


2. Where do you aspire to be in 10 years?

In ten years time, I hope to be settled into my career as a Clinical Psychologist, maybe I'll also be a Counselling Psychologist too. I'd also like to be a practicing Hypnotherapist too. Another goal of mine is to have research that I have carried out published and also to hold my own intervention groups for those seeking therapy. I think that therapy is way too overpriced and NHS waiting times are too long. Some people don't even get enough sessions for their treatment to be effective, so I'd like to run an intervention group that is affordable for people. 


3. If you could star in any movie/tv show which would it be and what character would you want to play?

I'd play Serena Van Der Woodsen (think that's how you spell it, cba to google) purely because I fancy her and Gossip Girl is my fave. 

4. If you had endless amount of cameras/technology/people, what would be your dream blog post?

I'd like to do one exploring people's perceptions on people with mental health issues. I would ask people in the street and in different areas/professions about their knowledge and understanding and film it. Mainly to challenge social stigma and gauge an understanding of what different people, from different backgrounds think. (OOOOOOO, research idea)


5. Something you could spend a whole day doing?

This beyond sad, but my favourite thing to do is to chill at home, on my own, with endless cups of coffee, watching TV/YouTube and snapchatting my friends my ugly face. So i'd do that. 


6. Your 3 fashion staples?

I'm definitely not the most fashionable person. I've just had to take a pair of trousers back to the shop because I bought them, intending to wear Converse with them but my sisters informed me that they were dressy trousers and Converse look stupid. So that was me told. But I like wearing a simple plain top, with black, highwaisted jeans and a kimono maybe. 

7.If you could only wear one type of makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be?

MASCARA 100%. I literally look like an alien without it. All my blonde people will feel me on this. 

8. Fashion icons?

Myself. 

9. If you had to marry a celebrity who would it be?

I fancy Mark Wahlberg so bad. His muscles, omg. 


10. You have to move away to a country of your choice forever, you can take 4 people, who would you take?

My boyfriend, my sister Tiffany, my nan and grandad.

11. Your favourite colour to wear?

I dress so boring, my favourite colour is probably black or grey. I do wear occasional colour but it's usually navy. 

I tag: 
http://www.jessicabird.co.uk/ 
http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.alemint.net/
http://uforurika.blogspot.co.uk/
http://dressbetter.co.uk/
http://www.allthingselsie.co.uk/

and anbody else who wants to answer the questions! I'm also looking to follow new blogs, so comment below if you have one! I'm interested in health and fitness, skin care, recipes and lifestyle!

Here are my questions:

1. Who was the last person you messaged on Facebook?

2. What is the last thing you ate?

3. Why did you start a blog?

4. You have to marry the last person you smiled at. Are you happy?

5. Do you believe in the supernatural?

6. What is your dream job?

7. Most embarrassing moment?

8. Best present you've ever received?

9. Favourite make-up brand?

10. Designer or high street? (If money was no object).

11. What's your biggest achievement? 

Tag me when you answer the questions as I'm nosy!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment