Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

De-Stress and Pamper Routine | Rachel McLaughlin


I'm not usually one to get stressed often but sometimes, like a lot of people, I let things get on top of me. I find that the best thing to do in this situation is pretend that whatever is stressing you out isn't happening and have a pamper sesh! I always like to grab a drink (usually coffee, oops), grab my favourite products, get out some fresh pajama's and have a relaxing bath! 


I love Lush products but I hate spending money but I got bought quite a few goodies from Lush for Christmas so I decided to use the Dashing Santa. I was a little disappointed to be honest; it didn't smell amazing and didn't look great although my skin did feel amazing when I got out the bath. 



While my bath bomb is dissolving, I like to remove my make using Micellar water (this is superdrug's own brand which is meant to be a dupe for Bioderm) then I exfoliate, concentrating on my nose and t-zone (currently using the Garnier scrub). I then use the Clearasil mask and get into Le Bath. 


I usually just lay there for a while and usually spend my time snapchatting pictures of my weird feet to my friends! :P 


I then wash my hair in the shower to remove the residue from the bath bomb. I use head and shoulders smooth and silky shampoo and conditioner. I have a really damaged scalp so this helps repair it. I wouldn't recommend as it almost leaves your hair too silky (if that makes any sense?!) and sometimes it can look greasy even though it's been freshly washed! 


I then use my strawberry shower gel from the body shop. It smells SO SO good! After getting out of the shower I put my hair into a turban and use the strawberry body sorbet; this is fast becoming one of my favourite moisturisers! It literally absorbed into your skin straight away and doesn't leave a greasy residue on your skin. 


Believe it or not link is my least favourite colour after red (who would've guessed; pink socks, pink pajama's). I got these PJ's for Christmas off my mum and they are so so cringey but so cosy! They have unicorns all over them and say "Don't mess with me, I'm magical" oh lord. 

What are some of your favourite ways to de-stress? 

4 comments:

  1. I love the whole strawberry line from The Body Shop... so yummy!

    ameliafawn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Strawberry and peach are my absolutely favourites!

      Delete
  2. I agree, the body shop strawberry smells SO AMAZING! great post:) x
    Eva x

    http://evasstudio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the raspberry range too, omg, the body shop is the best! Thank you lovely:) x

      Delete