Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

Liebster Award!



I was tagged by the lovely Jessica Bird; she is just starting out with her blog and will be uploading on Mondays and Thursdays. I can already tell that I'm going to love reading her blog posts; thank you so much for the nomination :)!

What is the Liebster Award?

The idea of the Liebster Award is to help spread the word of less well-known blogs and those who are just starting out in the world of blogging. 

Rules

1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3.Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them. 
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer. 
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs. 

Questions from Jessica

1. What is your guilty pleasure?

My guilty pleasure is sitting at home ALONE with a nice cup of coffee, Yes, I know that that's quite lame considering I'm 21 years old but it's my favourite thing!

2. How would your friends describe you?

My friends would probably say that I'm annoying! In the past they've said that I'm honest and don't stand for things! I think they're good things? 

3. What ten things make you happy?

1. COFFEE. 2. My boyfriend. 3. My friends. 4. My family. 5. Dancing when no body else is in (to judge me). 6. The gym. 7. Entering competitions (Lol, I'm beyond lame). 8. Meeting new people. 9. Volunteering. 10. Sitting in my PJ's all day. 

4. When did you start your blog?

Over the past few years, I've started a few and then ended up deleting them. I've always wanted to blog for myself as an outlet for my thoughts. I've mentioned previously that I'm everybody else's "counsellor" so I tend not to talk about how I feel to many people and sometimes I don't want to tell anybody but I need to get my thoughts out or write them down somewhere. So I thought that this would be the perfect place to do so. 

5. What is your favourite word?

Hmm.. I like the word iridescent. No idea why. There's no cool story behind it. It just sounds cool. 

6. Where do you want to travel to most?

I'd love to drive all around America. I think it would be such an amazing experience. It won't be happening any time soon as I can't drive, have no money and have around 4 years left in education. But one day, maybe. 

7. Where do you get your blogging inspiration from?

I don't really. I'm not looking for this to be a groundbreaking blog or anything. I'm using it to let out my thoughts and if a few people read it along the way and can relate to stuff/enjoy it then that's cool with me. 

8. What is your favourite quote?

"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the whole world and there will still be someone who hates peaches" 

-Dita Von Teese. 

I think it's so relatable and important to remember. No matter how good you are at something, there will always be somebody who is better. I think the main message to take away from it is that just because you're not somebody's cup of tea, it doesn't matter, You can't please everybody:) 

9. Who is your celebrity crush?

I have loved Rupert Grint for years! You know, Ron Weasley from Harry Potter? He's got a little something about him. 

10. What is your favourite lip product?

I'm not really a lipstick wearer. Sometimes I wear lip gloss but not often enough to have a favourite. I like the Burt's Bees Pomegranite Chapstick. 

11. What is your goal for 2015? 

I did a short post of my resolutions for 2015; my main goals are to get on track with my health and fitness and make a good impression whilst on placement. Which I start tomorrow, eeeeeeeek!

I Nominate:














My Questions:

1. What is your current job/dream job?

2. What is your favourite thing to do?

3. Why did you start your blog?

4. What is your favourite colour?

5. Describe yourself in three words.

6. Which is your favourite: fashion or make-up?

7. What is the best joke you know?

8. What are you doing tomorrow?

9. What is your favourite microsoft word font? (I think this says a lot about people:p)

10. What is your favourite song at the moment?

11. What is the best advice you could give to somebody?

Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Number 5 of your ten thing that make me happy makes me laugh!
    Natalie's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's always a struggle when someone walks in when you're dancing! :p x

      Delete
  2. Hey Heleena:)

    I checked out your blog and I love it! You've made me remember about dungarees and how much I love them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do a road trip across america too. Can you imagine having enough time and money to be able to visit every state? Would be awesome :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be such an amazing experience! A guy I know has done it a few times and with a lot of careful planning, it wasn't ridiculously expensive! Maybe one day! xxx

      Delete
  4. Aww, I love your blog and great answers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so relatable isn't it?

      xxx

      Delete