Pages

Thursday 29 January 2015

The Versatile Award!

Thank you to the lovely Ana Taylor for nominating me! I love doing this sort of thing! 


Seven facts about me:

1. I suck my thumb. (Yes, I'm 21. Yes, it's disgusting. Yes, it has ruined my teeth. Yes, I wish I cared).

2. I was always a bit of a loner at school, at the time, I didn't really enjoy it but now I wish I had less friends because there's more than I've ever handled before. I mean, I did have people at school that I'd talk to, I wasn't a social outcast or anything but I wouldn't say that I had any real friends. All of the friends that I have now are the bestest friends ever. I have a handful of really close friends who I know I'll be friends with for life! (Soz, for the soppiness/cringeness).

3. I first got with my boyfriend at the age of 15 and when we were going into year 11 (I think). When I first met him, in year 10, I had never ever seen him before or noticed him despite going to the same school for 3 years prior to that. 

4. I come home from university feeling really drained because of the people in my class. I struggle to understand how most of them will go into a caring profession when they graduate as the majority of them are self-absorbed and have no regard for other people (may sound harsh but it's just my observation and after spending two years with these people, it's hard to see them being any help to those in need because of the way they are).

5. My boobs have gotten bigger recently and I'm not sure what to do with them as I'm not used to actually having boobs.

6. I really enjoy exceeding people's expectations and it happens a lot (unfortunately)! I feel like a lot of people assume that I'm a "typical blonde" (ugh, I hate when people say that) and have nothing else about me. It's nice when people say "ooh, you're actually quite clever" but I find it patronising at the same time.

7. I get great pleasure out of binge watching YouTube videos and reading blogs as I getting an insight into other people's lives and perspectives on things. I love learning about new people.

I also did a '50 Facts About Me' post quite a while ago if y'all wanna know more about me (I'm not that interesting, although I think I am). 

The Rules:

- Thank the person who gave you this award and leave a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award

Jeannie- She has such a lovely blog and takes beautiful pictures of her travels!

Abbie- Has a great blog full of DIY beauty tips! I still need to try the lip scrub!

I've only decided to tag two bloggers because I can't think of 13 more to tag! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment